Many of us Entrepreneurs have so much ideas that constantly run through our minds on the daily and often times we can forget our ideas, plans and goals. What is the best way to keep track of all of it? Write it down as if it’s a to-do list or bucket-list and as you complete each item on your list, check it off. Below you will find the 10 simple steps that Richard Branson uses as his daily reminder.
Richard Branson, an English business magnate, investor and philanthropist. He founded the Virgin Group, which controls more than 400 companies. Branson expressed his desire to become an entrepreneur at a young age.
Here are 10 simple steps for making a list that you will be able to stick to:
1. Write down every single idea you have. No idea is too small, and no idea is too big either.
2. Always carry a notebook. You need somewhere to write your ideas down, and while using a folder on your phone is better than nothing, a piece of paper is far more memorable.
3. Find a list method that works for you. Doodles, bullet-points, charts what suits you best? I I find a combination of short phrases and scribbled pictures works best for me.
4. Make a list of small, manageable tasks to complete every day. Cut your day up into chunks, and you’ll get lots more done.
5. Mark off every completed task. There are few more satisfying things than ticking off a job well done.
6. Make your goals measurable so you know if your plans are working. There’s no point setting targets if you don’t know if you are hitting them.
7. Set far off, outlandish goals. Resolutions shouldn’t just have short-term endpoints. What do you want to have achieved in five years’ time? How about 50 years?
8. Include personal goals in your lists, not just business. There’s no real separation between work and life, it’s all just living. The same goes for lists.
9. Share your goals with others. You can help motivate each other further and hold each other to account. But remember that, in the end, you are doing this for yourself.
10. Celebrate your successes then make new lists of new goals. The cycle should continue as you make more and more progress. I have boxes and boxes of old notes, filled with old lists, and I’m busy making more.
Hurгah! At last I got a blog from where I be capable of
in fact take hеlpfᥙl data concerning my study and қnowledge.